10 November 2022
QODA is an energetic design engineering consultancy working across mechanical, electrical, and sustainable areas of building design. We work closely with our clients, architects, and designers to achieve creative and sustainable solutions tailored to individual project needs. QODA has built a reputation for imaginative and innovative solutions utilising the most up to date technology and techniques.
We expect Graduates at QODA to be motivated and professional individuals, who have the ambition to understand the construction industry and work towards Chartered Engineer status.
Working with our team on a project from initial concept through to completion, you will gain experience in client meetings, outline proposals, design and specification, tender processes, and site supervision.
The size and diversity of the projects undertaken by QODA will provide you with a wealth of opportunities.
Training and Support
Our graduate training scheme is structured towards achieving professional recognition as a Chartered Engineer. On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely with colleagues who will provide support when needed.
- Undertaking engineering investigations, feasibility studies, preparation of associated reports, calculations, and specifications.
- Designing heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water services, lighting, small power, lightning protection, data, and AV systems, as well as other building services systems.
- Developing analytical capability, technical knowledge, and mathematical accuracy.
- Applying working knowledge of all relevant engineering regulations, standards, and codes of practice.
- Communicate clearly and confidently with colleagues, clients, and other professionals.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a design team.
- Ensure projects are delivered effectively on time and to budget.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and Covering letter to: email@example.com