Junior Designer/Lighting Designer – London
16 January 2024
Purpose: QODA Light, part of QODA Consulting, are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a lighting designer.
Reports to: Associate
From a creative design background, you will have a passion for design and the ability to communicate and present ideas using drawings, hand sketches and computer visualisation methods, ideally with a working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Relux/Dialux, and AutoCad.
The successful candidate will be based in our London Office, working alongside our Associate Designer. The role will be to support the London Associate, delivering all Stages of a project, from concept designs through to final commissioning, in a timely and accurate manner.
The role will suit someone who has taken the initial steps into a career in Lighting Design and who now wishes to progress, working collaboratively within a small team.
The London design team also supports our offices in Cambridge and Norwich, so there will be UK travel involved from time to time.
As part of the QODA Light team, there will be close liaison with the designers in Bristol, and we look to nurture a very collaborative culture, ensuring there will always be support when needed.
You will be offered the QODA training program and career progression in a creative, friendly and highly supportive environment.
In return you will receive a great range of employee benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (8% company contribution)
- Option to join the nine-day fortnight scheme
- 25 days annual leave, pro rata for part-time working, and an opportunity to purchase 5 days extra leave
- Option to join private healthcare scheme
- Option to purchase an electric vehicle via salary sacrifice, after a qualifying period
- Flexible working hours
- Death in service benefit
- Institution subscription fees paid
- Cycle to work scheme after qualifying period
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and Covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org